Global Conference on Nanotechnology and Materials Science will be organized at Las Vegas, USA from September 18-20, 2017 around the theme "Recent advancements in nanotechnology and materials science for global requirements."
Global Conference and Expo on Nanotechnology and Materials Science will be held during September 18-20, 2017, at Las Vegas, USA. The leading Global Nanotechnology and Materials science conference provides a platform for all the scientists working in the area of Nanotechnology, Nano medicine to come together and discuss the novel trends in nanotechnology and unites application from various scientific disciplines, pushing the frontiers of Applied Physics, Biological, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science.
Global Conference and Expo on Nanotechnology and Materials Science (GCNM) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields related to nanotechnology and materials science, including hot issues such as DNA nanotechnology and polymers materials.
The conference would highlight all the aspects related to nanomedicine such as Cancer nanomedicine, Nanobiotechnology, Pharmaceutical nanomedicine, personalized nanomedicine,Advancements in Materials Science, Materials-Environment Interactions. The conference will also help in directing scientists who are facing legal and regulatory issues in clinical application of Nanomedicine. Enough opportunities will be provided for interaction and networking.
Highlights will include the following:
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures and workshops by specialist groups featuring some of the world's leading experts in the field.
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Well-attended poster sessions in the same space as the exhibition
- We hope that you will be able to join us for what promises to be an exciting meeting
- On behalf of Nanotechnology& Materials Science-2017, Scient Global Conferences invites you to take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Las Vegas